Your privacy is crucial to us
At Flowers Delivery Almere, we take your privacy very seriously. In doing so, we have some basic principles:
- We think about the personal information we request from you and the personal information we collect about you to perform our services.
- We never sell your data to third parties
- We keep personal information only when we have a reason to do so.
- We try to make it as easy as possible for you to determine what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines and permanently deleted.
- We are committed to full transparency on how we collect, use and share your personal information.
Who we are
Bloemen Bezorgen Almere is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Legal entity details:
1317 SL Almere
Phone number: 036 785 6221
E-mail address: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 72340452;
Jan Pieters is the Data Protection Officer of Bloemen Bezorgen Almere. He can be reached at [email protected]
Personal data we process
Bloemen Bezorgen Almere processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is a list of the personal data we process:
- NAW details of billing address and delivery address
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location details
- your e-mail address if you post on this website
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behaviour across different websites (e.g. the domain name of other sites you consulted to go to our website)
- Internet browser and device type
- Payment details
- Login details (if you want to register on our website)
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us at [email protected], we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Bloemen Bezorgen Almere processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to carry out our services
- Informing you of changes to our services and products
- Allowing you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Bloemen Bezorgen Almere analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Bloemen Bezorgen Almere tracks your surfing behaviour across various websites to help us tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Bloemen Bezorgen Almere also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Bloemen Bezorgen Almere does not keep your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected. We have a retention period of 7 years for your order details required by the tax authorities. We keep statistical data for a period of 50 months.
Agreements with data processors
Bloemen Bezorgen Almere shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary to execute the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor's agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your data. Bloemen Bezorgen Almere remains responsible for this processing. Bloemen Bezorgen Almere will also pass on your personal details to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
- Google (Analytics, Doubleclick.net, Youtube, Adwords) (https://www.google.be/intl/nl_be/policies/privacy)
- Facebook (https://nl-nl.facebook.com/about/basics)
If you prefer not to install cookies, you can disable them in your browser. Please refer to the help function and/or your browser settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Bloemen Bezorgen Almere and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request to inspect, correct, delete or transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or object to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Bloemen Bezorgen Almere would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. You can do so via the following link: https://
How we secure personal data
Bloemen Bezorgen Almere takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]. Bloemen Bezorgen Almere has taken the following measures to secure your personal data: [add any other measures you take here].
15 January 2020: Added under Who we are > Legal entity details: URL https://bloemenbezorgenalmere.nl/